HollyDeanArtist: Often Medieval in Mood: Studio touring... real and virtual.

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Studio touring... real and virtual.

Last weekend's MAG [Merrickville Artists' Guild] Studio Tour and Sale was fantastic! I love sharing my art and my magical studio space with like-minded visitors. Talking about art and creativity always gives me a burst of energy and it seems to be contagious. It reminds me how lucky I am to be a full time visual artist.


For those who can't make it out to this last weekend of the MAG Studio Tour and for those who live far, far away: A PRIVATE STUDIO TOUR, JUST FOR YOU. Grab a snack and a cup of coffee and join me on a 23 minute virtual visit. It will be great to have you here :)

www.greyweatherspress.com
www.hollydean.com
www.merrickvilleartists.com


Coming in person? We are STUDIO #4 on the MAG Tour [The Studio at Greyweathers]
Our street address is 606 Elgin Street, Merrickville, ON K0G 1N0
You can reach us at (613) 207-0815 or (613) 852-7560 or studio@greyweathers.com

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed the tour Holly, thank you for thinking of those who can't be there in person, what a treat that would be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the tour, Bren! Virtual is the next best thing :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails