HollyDeanArtist: Often Medieval in Mood: Juried. The verdict: to be hung!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Juried. The verdict: to be hung!



"Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other" will be part of the upcoming OMMA
[Ottawa Mixed Media Artists] Exhibit at Centrepointe Theatre Gallery
in Ottawa, January 2014. The details will be posted closer to the time.

I am thrilled to be part of this show. Based on the work that I saw
when I dropped off my painting to be juried, it will be amazing!

I hope everyone is enjoying a creative weekend :)


10 comments:

  1. This is so exciting Holly. Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the Desire Map. Love your work! Looking forward to seeing more. Great to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to meet you too! Thanks so much for coming to visit and letting me know what you think of my work. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh, this is rather old news now. I hope things went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things did go well! I will get back to blogging soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails